Michael Martin received his Ph.D. in philosophy from Harvard University. Beginning in 1975 he held the position of professor of philosophy at Boston University. He is now retired.
In addition to his over one hundred published articles, Martin has written several books including his sweeping Atheism: A Philosophical Justification (1990), The Case Against Christianity (1991), and a collection of short stories: The Big Domino in the Sky and Other Atheistic Tales (1996).
See also Michael Martin's many articles in the Secular Web Library.
- The Big Domino in the Sky
- Atheism: A Philosophical Justification
- The Case Against Christianity
- Atheism, Morality, and Meaning
- The Impossibility of God
- The Improbability of God
- The Cambridge Companion to Atheism
- Murder in Lecture Hall B