Philip Kuchar received his B.A. in Philosophy from York University in Toronto and an M.A. in philosophy from Queen's University in Kingston. He is currently working on a Ph.D. in philosophy at the University of Western Ontario. See his other articles listed in the Secular Web Library.
None published on the Secular Web.
- The Incoherence of Original Sin and Substitutive Sacrifice
- Double-Talk in Defense of the Dubious
- A Defence of Pacifism
- The Faith-Based War on Terrorism
- Alien Theists and Demonization
- Are Christians Persecuted by The Da Vinci Code?
- Is the Evidence for Theism Ambiguous by Divine Design?
- Answering Michael Coren's "Answering Christianity Haters"
- The Culture of Atheism
- Christianity: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory